Mitchel Summer Musik Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
April 2024
MoDiMiDoFrSaSo

Kalender Kalender

Neueste Themen
» Neues von Salon Vio l´Art Ausstellungen
English: Welcome! EmptySa Aug 10, 2013 11:32 am von Mitchel Summer

» 28.09.2013 20 Uhr Statt-Café Kiel Bühnenjubiläum Barney B. Hallmann
English: Welcome! EmptySa Aug 10, 2013 9:25 am von Mitchel Summer

» Texte für Ankündigungen
English: Welcome! EmptyDi März 26, 2013 2:01 am von Mitchel Summer

» Salon Vio l´Art in Oberhausen kurz vorgestellt
English: Welcome! EmptyMo März 25, 2013 3:05 am von Mitchel Summer

» Daniel März - Junger Nachwuchsgitarrist
English: Welcome! EmptySo März 24, 2013 10:19 pm von Mitchel Summer

Soziale Netzwerke

Ich freue mich, wenn meine Seite in jeglichen Netzwerken empfohlen wird. Hier eine Liste der Netzwerke, bei denen ich angemeldet bin.

Veranstalter
Hardrock & Metal Hot Rock, Harriesstr.1, Kiel

English: Welcome!

Nach unten

English: Welcome! Empty English: Welcome!

Beitrag  Mitchel Summer Mo Sep 12, 2011 7:52 pm

Hello everybody!

Thanks for visiting! Here you find information about myself in English.

I opened up this forum because I have a lot of information to share, mostly in German, which can be presented and discussed a lot better in a forum than on a homepage. Additionally, you can find anything here without roaming wildly about some homepage.

If you like, you can register and get information about German law, building websites, about guitars and a lot more. If you require them in English, I can offer you translations as well. In a short time, I will add some more details, so it might be useful to visit this forum now and then to always be filled in about current events and gigs. If you have further requests or would like to receive updated gig information, please do not hesitate to contact me, I will reply to you via email as soon as possible.
So long, here´s my email: gitarrejoern@web.de

You can also support me by voting for Mitchel Summer on http://www.austriapop40.at Voting for musicians and DJ´s. Just click on the dot with the surrounding circle in the line of Mitchel Summer placed 36. Thank you very much!

Social networks:
If you like to add or follow me here, please join the social networks below:

Facebook: Mitchel Summer
Twitter: Mitchel_Summer
MySpace: Mitchel Summer

See below:
Personal artist vita of Mitchel Summer including CV and important stages in my career as a guitarist and musician.

Have a nice day!
Mitchel Summer

Text und Übersetzung/text and translation by:
JP Translations
Übersetzungsbüro Jana Paul
Weseler Str. 145
46149 Oberhausen
Tel. 0208 - 87 28 54
Mobil: 0179 - 503 56 36

www.jptranslations.com

Zuletzt von Mitchel Summer am Fr Jun 01, 2012 1:24 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 3-mal bearbeitet (Grund : Aktualisierung 01.06.2012)

Mitchel Summer
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 152

Nach oben Nach unten

English: Welcome! Empty English: Vita of Mitchel Summer

Beitrag  Mitchel Summer Mo Sep 12, 2011 8:26 pm

Born: 1973 in Kiel/Schleswig-Holstein, North Germany
Active guitarist: since 1988
Instruments: mandoline/banjo/bouzouki, since 2000.

When I was 12, I had some gigs with the choir of my school in the Opera Hall in Kiel. At 14, I began to study the classical guitar, later, I played in the orchestra of my school and electric-guitar in the school-band.
After school, I played in several bands covering several styles including metal.
In a longer project, I worked together with Martin D. Winter in the Band "The Seasons". We mainly played country and folk music, especially John Denver, Reinhard Mey (German and French songwriters), and many more.
Later, we began to play Irish & Scottish Folk and we changed our name into "The Crossing Storm". There, we have rocked the pubs in North Germany. We played at several festivals, and performed at "Knastgeflüster" (in English: “prison-whispering”). All inmates of Schleswig-Holstein (Federal State in the north of Germany) had the chance to write their own texts. The best texts were chosen by a jury and awarded.
There, I met Barney B. Hallmann. He reads and performs works by famous authors. We did some gigs together, reading texts and lyrics, and I accompanied those readings by my own musical arrangements. I finally left The Crossing Storm due to other job commitments and personal reasons.

2009, I moved from Kiel to Mülheim/Ruhr (North Rhine-Westphalia, Western Germany, located between Duisburg and Essen). There, I joined several other artists - painters, photographers, poets and writers, musicians and any other creative people. It is very interesting to present all these forms of art in one gig. And that is what I will do from now on.

If you like more information, feel free to mail me: gitarrejoern@web.de

Mitchel Summer

Text und Übersetzung/text and translation by:
JP Translations
Übersetzungsbüro Jana Paul
Weseler Str. 145
46149 Oberhausen
Tel. 0208 - 87 28 54
Mobil: 0179 - 503 56 36

www.jptranslations.com

Mitchel Summer
Admin